|How to Make Banana Cake|
I like cake very much like Jam or Ube, Vanilla and fruit cake but most of all banana cake. Well, here it is and enjoy the taste of this cake.
* 2 x recipe basic
* 1 cup (1/2 lb. Brick)
* butter or margarine
* ½ cup (1/4 lb. Stick)
* 1 ½ cups brown sugar-packed
* 2 cups finely mashed banana
* 4 eggs well beaten
* 4 cups sifted, all-purpose flour
* 1 tbsp. Baking powder
* 1 tsp. Baking soda
* 4 tbsps. Evaporated milk
PROCEDURE on how to make a Banana cake:
1. Line bottom of a loaf pan with wax paper. Preheat oven. Prepare ingredients; mash bananas finely with a stainless steel fork, combine sifted dry ingredients and place in a paper bag for convenience when using the electric mixer. Soften butter to the consistency of unrefrigerated margarine.
2. Add the flour mixture in three portions and the banana, water evaporated milk in two portions. Blend each portion of flour first before beating with 75 vigorous strokes. Use a total of 225 strokes.
3. Pour into wax paper-lined loaf pans and bake at 161°C (325°F) for 40 to 50 minutes.
4. Cool on a cake rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Now you know that making a Banana cake is easy. This is how you make banana cake. Simple and easy.